Sunday

You've got yarn...

UPS visited on Friday and now I have these....


Three luscious shades of Rowan Kidsilk Haze.... Dewberry.... Jelly.... Blushes.... ahhh!

I've been very fortunate this year when it comes to the projects I've had the opportunity to work on. Each one has been a joy in the making and in the completing--- this can be rare. Often deadlines, unruly yarns, colour choices far beyond ones "personal aesthetic" and knitting overload snatch joy from the craft. This year I am on a inspiring knitting roll!! These three yummy little mounds-- in a new incarnation-- are destined to appear in a book edited by one of my favourite people... Ann Budd -- she was instrumental in my happiness with Folk Style. This new book will not hit store shelves until Fall 2009, so don't think I can give you even a hint on it's contents.... if I tell you... well, you know.... ;-}
Off to my knitting.....

No comments: