Tuesday

I is for...

... inspiring places.



...how I wish I had the energy and the budget to start my home decor from scratch. Maybe I'll just start small... paint some chairs.... refinish a table... make some pillows...




...when I visited in person--- during my March "escape"--- I was so inspired I started formulating ways where I could give up my day job and become a multi media maker of stuff. I'm still formulating...



Crafts Council of the United Kingdom

... included on my "life to do list" is a visit to Orgin, the London Craft Fair. The yearly show hosts around 300 contemporary and innovative makers of fine craft. Until I can get there in person, I spend my time perusing all the incredible creations on the Crafts Council website . The link above gets you to an area where you can flip through the most inspiring photographs... textiles, glass, metal, ceramics...

I'm still formulating...

1 comment:

Sydney Bowers said...

This was greaat to read