Tuesday

A hint..

... a soupçon.
I have always loved that word....
soupçon.... a very small amount; a trace; a hint.
My first trip to Paris--- when I was 20--- included a must visit to Chanel on Place
Vendôme. I wondered, fondled and sniffed e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g in the luscious shop for what seemed like hours. At the very end of my swooning I settled on the purchase of one single item--- a blush. The iconic black box with softened corners and silvered linking 'C's' would be my proof it was not all a dream. The name of the shade.... soupçon!
But, I do digress...


Today's
soupçon pertains to what is now known as "Book 2010". I know I have said it before, but it is very hard not to share knitterly things that I am excited about without breaking the rule of not sharing knitterly things that I am excited about that have not been published!!!
This is all I dare to share.... at least you might get a smidge of the colours and snippet of the textures...

5 comments:

melissa said...

i'm so excited to see what you've been up to...spring 2010 will be here before we know it. i'm co-authoring a book that's coming out at the same time with interweave. we're like..twins! :)

Mags said...

Melissa! How fantastic... a book for next Spring!! I can't wait!!!

Bev said...

I don't write books, but I sure do buy them! I can't wait for your new book--Bev from Oklahoma (your Guthrie wine friend)>

The Wooly Wumpus said...

That's just cruel. More please!

karen said...

The colors are lovely! I can't wait to see more.