Sunday

Happy...

... Summer!!!

Well? Didn't spring just get away from me?!? Absolutely no excuse for my poor little blog to be neglected!! Time management... priorities... life "busys"... needed a break...
Anyway... I'm back now and will work hard at not falling off the blogging edge.
Over the next few weeks I'll get you up to wabi-sabi speed on my goings ons.
Until then, I must share one little event that had taken up some of the past 3 months...

My partner-- Terry Shewchuk-- and I have opened a gallery! We transformed the old summer kitchen of our big, ole' country home into a fabulous combination of "fibre + foto"!





You can keep up with this latest adventure at our Makers of Stuff blog.
More and more will be added to the gallery's collection as we continue exploring our respective craft and ready ourselves for the Prince Edward County Studio Tour in September.
More to come...

2 comments:

karen said...

Yippee! You are back! I have missed your lovely pictures. Happy summer!

The Wooly Wumpus said...

So happy you are back and congratulations on your studio! Gives me a GREAT reason to get in the car and drive. (I'll be the one squealing "Mags!")