Monday

Yarny...

... thrills of London in snapshots!

South Bank-- fanciful crocheted creatures of the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef.



Loop-- pretty as the pictures.

The Good Yarn Stall-- a passionate Spitalfield's Market find.


I Knit London-- emergency knitting needle purchase-- Knit Picks' Harmony circular... I think I could knit everything in a solid neutral for the rest of my life if I were allowed the joy of watching the coloured wood of theses needles dance with the yarn.... swoon....
Yes, I dared to cross an ocean without yarn, needles or any other knitting paraphernalia.
I thought I could take time off from active knitting to enjoy just the thoughts of it.
W-R-O-N-G!

Liberty of London-- did someone say "sale"?
50 Canadian dollars for 10 skeins of Rowan Summer Tweed in a heart pounding shade of red... Orient. How could I walk away?

Knitting silvery silk through "The Chunnel" speeding towards Paris....

No comments: