Saturday

Also in Philadelphia...

... is the most wonderful yarn shop.

Loop is a joyous inspiration of colours and textures and comfy chairs and Craig and his charming female entourage.


I met Craig at the Long Beach, TNNA in January. He attended my class-- "How To Be a Creative Knitwear Designer... without really trying". The lone male in a sea of women.... he was hard to overlook. His thoughtful and gently studied creative process during the class led me to believe that Loop would be a shop that would not disappoint. It did not!


This welcoming shop--and it's brand new sister quilting/sewing shop next door-- is more than worth the short stroll from Rittenhouse Square.



Quick, quick, quick... you can meet Clara Parkes at Loop today if you pitter patter! I'm sure her workshop has been filled for months but--- if I were you--- I would press my knitterly nose against the window to steal a peek.....

No comments: