Friday

Something new...

for Fridays.
Going into the weekend I like having something  new to creatively stew and mull about.
So, starting today, I will be celebrating, "Free or Frugal Friday".
Not every Friday, but many Fridays, I will share with you something, well, free or frugal that has caught my eye.

Today I have dug into the Mission Falls vault and unearthed a pretty little thing to knit for the coming cold.


"Cora Jacket" (from the booklet "Spirit") is quite an easy, one size fits most, timeless silhouette.
Imagine if a cardigan and a shawl had a baby... a shawligan?
Loose fitting with no closures. Perfect to crawl into when the wind picks up and the air is brisk.
The lace repeat-- a classic and one of my all-time favourites-- is rhythmic and easy to be lulled by.

Get your pattern here!

Have a happy weekend...

2 comments:

Natural fibre girl said...

How lovely!! Thank you very much. Glad you are back on your blog, Karen

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, i love your books, i got several (!) balls of mission falls to do some.

Love your style.