Friday

Something new...

for Fridays.
Going into the weekend I like having something  new to creatively stew and mull about.
So, starting today, I will be celebrating, "Free or Frugal Friday".
Not every Friday, but many Fridays, I will share with you something, well, free or frugal that has caught my eye.

Today I have dug into the Mission Falls vault and unearthed a pretty little thing to knit for the coming cold.


"Cora Jacket" (from the booklet "Spirit") is quite an easy, one size fits most, timeless silhouette.
Imagine if a cardigan and a shawl had a baby... a shawligan?
Loose fitting with no closures. Perfect to crawl into when the wind picks up and the air is brisk.
The lace repeat-- a classic and one of my all-time favourites-- is rhythmic and easy to be lulled by.

Get your pattern here!

Have a happy weekend...

9 comments:

Natural fibre girl said...

How lovely!! Thank you very much. Glad you are back on your blog, Karen

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, i love your books, i got several (!) balls of mission falls to do some.

Love your style.

Clipping Path Service said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks

David Millar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cetak murah jakarta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

I wanted to check out the pattern for the Cora Jacket but the link failed. I got this error: No webpage was found for the web address: http://1drv.ms/1M06FzN
HTTP ERROR 404

Mags said...

Hi Lisa. I greatly thank you for visiting this blog from my ‘previous life’. This post is well over 10 years old and I’ve not blogged for almost just as long. Sorry for your disappointment but I can not help you with the link issue or anything else about the pattern.

Lisa said...

Thanks for getting back to me. I didn't notice the date!! Sorry to bother you. Crazy how the internet serves up things for viewing.