Wednesday

18 days...

.... without a post!!! I have been busy, busy, busy! Combine that with my current disinterest in "words" and... oh well.... sorry!
Being Wednesday I will add some quick Web Wanderings for your/my/our crafty pursuits.....
A perfect quick stash reduction and Holiday gift idea is here....


Yarny bits in a cheerful non-knit confection is here....


And, for sewing? I finally took time to make a bag from the beautiful fabric I picked up in April. I love this bag and have plans for it to have many offspring...


I am so thankful for Lulu Louise!!! She has made the instructions available here. I like a long strap-- so that the bag sits squarely on my hip-- so I added about six inches to the pattern's template. Oh, the skirt is also a newly completed sewing project. I used the ever-inspiring book, Sew What! Skirts, along with a favourite skirt in my closet to create my own pattern out of kraft paper..... this pattern is certainly a keeper! Now, if I could only create more days in my hour....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the magnet!!! LOL!!!!!!!