Friday

Yippeee...

Ideas finalized.
Projects finished.
Packed in box.
Sent to Interweave.
Done!
Just a final read through-- or three-- of the patterns for Monday.
Then, really done!
Yes. More projects with stitching. Running and Chain Stitch are my friends!
With all this "knit stitching" I am readying myself to do some "sew stitching" thanks to Alabama Chanin.
I saw an advance copy of Natalie Chanin's book in January and impatiently waited for it to became available nearer the end of March.

Now, I must confess, I don't really like the sewing process. In the summer, if I can't "do it" lounging beneath a shady tree with the cool breeze coming off the lake--- I take a pass. But Alabama Chanin's sewing fits the bill.... slow and simple and hammock-able. Besides... the neutral palette is driving me crazy!!!!!!
And, this fantastical Tie Chair!!!! I'll be sharpening my elbows for up coming Boot Sales!!!

No comments: