Tuesday

I love....

... lovely yarn shops!

In my travels I always hunt them down. From now on I will include them as a feature at My Wabi Sabi Country Life. ...

My last morning in Long Beach I took the opportunity to lose my "work hat" and become a tourist for a few hours. Playing with yarn and travels-- big and small-- are among my favourite things. This was a small travel but none the less wonderfully enjoyable....


It all began with a fantastic "cruise" aboard the Aqualink from Long Beach Harbour to Alamitos Bay Landing.

I really do not feel too off base calling it a "cruise". How often can you buy beer or wine on public transit??!!?? Being barely 10am, I took a pass.... but I did kick back and enjoyed the ride.

My destination had the most inviting door.....


Alamitos Bay Yarn Company. This shop is a must to visit when in the area. Fantastic yarns, shelves of books and patterns, inspiring samples, a stunning location and a lovely staff. Ahhhhhh, if I lived near here I'd be very happy..... and very financially challenged!

No comments: